About the Role
GCSIT is seeking a Solutions Engineer with expertise in Microsoft technologies. Knowledge and experience should be centered focused around the on-premises Windows server environment, Exchange Server environment, and MS365 solutions. Experience in on-premises Exchange to MS365 migration is a must. Basic to intermediate knowledge of Azure technologies is a plus.
- Work with Solutions Architects and Engagement Managers to drive migration projects to completion.
- Provide assessment, implementation, migration, andintegration services as directed.
- Provide mitigation and remediation services within areas ofknowledge and expertise.
- Provide mitigation and remediationservices within areas of knowledge and expertise.
- Knowledge and experience in Windows Server, Exchange Server,Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and MS365 technologies.
- Exchange migration experience is a must have.
- Experience in CertificateAuthorities and Active Directory Federated Services a plus.
- Experience with enterprise applications (understanding the architecture, being able to support and troubleshooting).
- Basic SQL Server experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Work well with other team members.
- Self-motivated. Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Microsoft certifications are a strong plus. These include,but are not limited to, the following: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator, MCSE Productivity, andAzure Administrator Associate.
To apply, use the link below and attach your letter of application, résumé, and three professional references (including name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number). Additionally, please indicate in your cover letter where you first learned of this position.
Files must be less than 3 MB, in either PDF or MS Word format.
We Believe in the Journey to Advancement