About the Role
GCSIT is seeking a Solutions Engineer with expertise in the Microsoft stack. Must have deep familiarity with Microsoft datacenters and Microsoft Cloud business. S/he will work closely with internal and external teams to help build reliable, stable, high performance applications and services for our clients.
- Serve as the primary delivery resource for projects focused on the Microsoft Stack of applications and services.
- Assess, design, implement, and remediation of customer environments within area(s) of specialty
- Serve as a Microsoft subject matter expert in consulting strategy, design and plan, and prioritized action plan workshops
- Develop level-of-efforts and assist in high-level scoping of technical projects
- Contribute to the definition and continuous refinement of delivery processes and documentation
- Stay current with emerging technologies as they mature
- Able to foster collaborative work in dynamic team environment
- Participate in team building including development, mentoring, and motivating other team members
- Previous experience working in pre-sales or post-sale with Microsoft stack solutions (O365,SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL and Microsoft Licensing)
- Experience migratingExchange and SharePoint to Office 365
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with AzureAD Connect and directory synchronization.
- Infrastructure architecture of DNS, Active Directory and other Directory Services implementations
- Experience with ActiveDirectory Certificate Authorities, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Experience on cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, etc.
- Experience building and supporting mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
- Extensive, real-worldexperience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies
- Strong client engagement experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform presentations around our capabilities, services or product to key stakeholders
- Experience in the software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks,libraries and tools are plus
- Hands on experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Azure DevOPS,Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Chef, to build CI/CD pipeline a plus
- Experience in architecting/ implementing web apps a plus
- Experience in distilling complex technical challenges to actionable decisions for stakeholders and guiding project teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary.
- Azure Certified solution architect professional preferred
- Must have deep familiarity with Microsoft datacenters and Microsoft Cloud business
To apply, use the link below and attach your letter of application, résumé, and three professional references (including name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number). Additionally, please indicate in your cover letter where you first learned of this position.
Files must be less than 3 MB, in either PDF or MS Word format.
We Believe in the Journey to Advancement